You know you are doing a good job when:
- Build and maintain trusted relationship with assigned customers to achieve overall customer health and growth (regular meetings, share Infobip strategy and roadmap, help position against competitors)
- Act as a focal point for customer when it comes to meeting customers busines/technical expectations (technical escalations, services/product adoption, communicate customer feedback and ideas to Product teams)
- Meet and exceed quarterly/yearly set goals to ensure overall business growth for assigned customers (interactions, revenue, gross profit and other values related to type, services used and customer size, cross-sell and up-sell activities of products/services, managing RFPs, price negotiations)
- In cooperation with TAA, ensure client’s account set-up / collaborate with Platform Service teams to arrange setup which enables client’s activities based on agreed business scope (account creation and set-up, route management, sender registration, allowed content filtration setup and maintenance)
- In cooperation with Revenue Assurance, monitor and take actions to minimalize health risks (actively involve ensuring financial collections and netting)
- Analyze and forecast customer’s traffic, take immediate reactions to ensure ongoing business growth and maximization of revenue/GP
- Identifying and pursuing opportunity for any new sale (traffic, destination, service, product)
- Manage end-to-end sales process (handling inbound/outbound leads, generate new opportunities, develop, present value proposition, negotiate price, build and maintain relationship and network)
- When applicable, incorporates sales and procurement roles in case we are using customer’s resources (ensuring high quality connections and service under most favorable commercial conditions, run integration process in alignment with Procurement department, be on top of solving disputes)
- Experience working in Wholesale
- Experience maintaining and building relationship with the existing clients, understanding their business in depth, ensuring their satisfaction and retention, and helping them grow together with new wholesale clients’ acquisition.
- Excellent communications skills
- Advanced level of English
- Ability to work with multinational teams.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you Grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a Dull Moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great Environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, remote team buildings and other organized activities, Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Infobip is an equal opportunity employer.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Servicios y tecnologías de la información Software
Asunción, Asunción, Paraguay