The (VPT SSI) will provide support both at CTI/Repligen and on site at customer locations. The type of support will include system qualifications (Installation, Operation and Performance (IQOQPQ), product testing, system maintenance and customer training. Delivering training and support will involve travel to customer locations in Germany, Benelux, France and other countries in that region. Training will be provided by CTI.
- Learn the fundamental principles of Slope Spectroscopy and the theory of operation of the SoloVPE spectrophotometer system.
- Learn how to operate the SoloVPE system and its components
- Learn how to maintain and repair the SoloVPE system and its components.
- Perform Sample testing on customer samples and in support of product development and sales.
- Train Customers on the theory and operation of the SoloVPE system
- Perform Installation, Operational and Performance Qualifications of the SoloVPE system.
- Provide in house technical support to Sales and CTI Customers
- Provide on-site technical support to CTI Customers
- Provide help desk and troubleshooting support to customers (in person and remotely)
- Support the CTI Sales Force with testing, reporting and customer interactions.
- Facilitate the SoloVPE Demo/Loaner System Programs including performing verification testing of demo systems upon return and prior to shipment.
- Document activities on the CTI ERP and CRM software platforms.
- Significant Domestic and International travel as required alone and together with sales.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Atención al clienteTecnología de la información
Manufactura eléctrica/electrónicaBiotecnologíaIndustria farmacéutica
Fernando de La Mora, Central, Paraguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita py.linkedin.com.