To develop and implement practical, innovative and sustainable solutions, which eliminate poverty and create decent living conditions for every family.
A world without poverty where we all want to live.
Fun Fact About Us
The Fundraising Department at Fundacion Paraguaya just turned one year! Our mission is to strengthen and improve FP’s financial resource mobilization, aligned with the organization’s strategic objetives.
What You’ll Work On
- Print-ready designed brochure template provided in a high-resolution format (jpeg, pdf, etc.)
- Collateral, to be used in conjunction with the Brochure Writing project, for new marketing materials
- Accurate, print-ready specifications
- Note: This project does not include printing
We need help to design a brochure (in PDF format) and other form of interactive dynamic visual site (as a link) to describe all the programs our nonprofit offers to potential donors in a summarised and engaging way.
- Graphic Design
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Proficiency with design software such as Adobe’s Creative Cloud
- Working knowledge of standard printing specifications
- Portfolio design examples to share
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 15-30 hours over 2-6 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Nivel de antigüedad
Algo de responsabilidad
Tipo de empleo
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucroServicios para el individuo y la familia
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita py.linkedin.com.