Crossover for Work
What You Will Be Doing
In this role you would work across a wide variety of products, covering a diversity of industries, business problems, and competitive markets. You would seek new ways to apply technology products – individually or in combination – to create the highest business value impact for customers while establishing clear and distinguishable differences from competitive offerings.
Day-to-day, you would:
- Conduct market research on products and their competitors, talking to both analysts and prospective buyers, and through internal review of software through hands-on use and specification reviews
- Talk to existing customers and target buyers to understand and develop buyer personas, understand the way products are used, and clarify the business problem they solve
- Develop business value hypotheses and messaging frameworks for products or combinations of products, and test those with prospective buyers
- Create the killer product positioning and «pitch message» that describes how Aurea products create value in a manner that no one else can replicate
- Evangelize your solution message to prospects and customers in meetings, webinars, and at company events
Vice President Marketing Key Responsibilities
- Deeply understand high-value business problems companies are seeking to solve and the ideal buyer profile to whom they are meaningful
- Create compelling value propositions based on one or more Aurea products
- Develop a distinctive competitive positioning for the product that differentiates it from competitive offerings
- Distill this value proposition and competitive positioning into a simple, provocative message
- Evangelize this messaging internally and externally
- An undergraduate university degree in computer science or a major that demonstrates the ability to understand technology (Engineering, Hard Sciences, Math, Economics)
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer or product facing role (Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Support, Professional Services) for a software company
- At least 4 years of experience as a strategy consultant advising clients on the market potential and competitive positioning of technology products or businesses
- Demonstrated reputation as a clear thinker, writer, and speaker, who can distill complex concepts into simple frameworks delivered via compelling messaging
- A published author, blogger or social media influencer on business strategy and technology
- Entrepreneurial experience as a founder or as part of a small start-up team
- MBA from a premier global business school preferred but not required
About Aurea Software
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio – all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use – with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea is was an early adopter of remote-work. In fact our entire team, nearly 2000 people and growing, operates in an entirely remote work model.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4188-BR-SãoPaulo-VicePresidentM.007
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Desenvolvimento de negóciosMarketingVendas
São Paulo, SP