The ideal candidate will be experienced in IT sales. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach. Your overarching goal is to identify opportunities with actual clients, prospects, and new clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships.
- Acquiring clients, negotiating, and selling IT business solutions to partners and accounts in the US
- Generate new leads through social media, events, networking, and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using digital marketing and PR activities of the company.
- You will establish, handle, and maintain relationships between the company and different business and tech leader roles with Partners and Customers in the US
- Make sales presentations to customer and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (such as Sales, Marketing, and Customer Services) in US SMB accounts
- Being open to help in different company areas. “Like an entrepreneurship”
In collaboration with the marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns, partner with Marketing on leads from campaigns
- Level of English C1
- Ability to travel to the US 1 week per month
- Delighted to go deeper with US Market
- At least 5 years of recent experience selling IT Business solutions to a major vertical market in Latin America.
- Professional degree.
- Have good decision-making skills, especially dealing with staff problems and managing a company.
Nice to have
- US Experience
- Should be comfortable developing innovative business ideas.
We offer the opportunity to join our company that provides an excellent work environment, participate in a training program that will give you the opportunity to work with world class tools and be part of challenging projects.
Salary + variable commission.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Servicios y tecnologías de la información SoftwareServicios financieros
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay