- Bachelor’s Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy or Chemistry.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in related fields
- Solid experience and aptitude in Microsoft Office tools (excel, power point and word), including Macro and VBA is required.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP – module BGP, FTCC, Z2L can be considered as differential.
- Data analysis and use for continuous improvement capabilities important.
- Demonstrate ability to work with data, proactivity and good communication interpersonal skills to work within a cross-functional, multi-OD, virtual and matrixed business environment.
- Advanced English and fluent Spanish and Portuguese language skill.
- Assist at authorities reports, material classification to BR legal legislation.
- Documentation Management with daily updates.
- Prepare reports periodically and ensure the tracking and follow-up of pending issues.
- Perform tests on Systems related to Trade Control.
- Prepare presentations/training, including translation of documents.
- Provide technical/SAP/Legislation support related to Trade Control (by email, chat, phone, etc.).
- Perform trainings related to Trade Control.
- Comply with internal and external requirements applicable for Trade Control.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.