Crossover for Work
What You Will Be Doing
- Act ask a stakeholder and iterate with UX designers to transform use cases into UX/UI prototypes
- Break down a release milestones defined in a high-level technical spec into a high-level plan
- Define the granular detailed tasks needed by engineering to implement releases
- Accept of engineering work, making sure it meets all of your requirements
- Ensure the engineering deliverables snap well together and fully implement use cases
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Chasing developers around to make sure they deliver their work and tasks on time
- People management
- Low-level exhaustive quality assurance work
Technical Team Lead key responsibilities
- Technical: Computer Science education or an early career as a software engineer/developer
- Can deeply understand complex requirements and how these impact products on a macro level
- Detailed oriented – enjoys doing a thorough acceptance and thinking about what users will encounter in the wild
- Previous experience as an: agile product owner, scrum master, product manager, delivery manager, software team lead or software engineering manager
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4459-PY-Asuncion-TechnicalTeamL
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Desarrollo empresarialIngenieríaTecnología de la información
SoftwareServicios y tecnologías de la información Internet
Asunción, Asunción, Paraguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.