Job Family- Human Resources
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
Sabre is looking to hire a Technical Recruiter for our Montevideo. Uruguay office!
This Recruiter will partner with our local Montevideo and Latin America teams to meet hiring needs for our technical and staffing opportunities across Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Full lifecycle recruiting experience with technical roles to include sourcing , shceduling, screening, administering technical assessments, creating and extending offers and more
- Partner with local HR business partners on recruiting strategy, headcount, internal moves, and country specific hiring processes
- Ensure recruiting strategy delivers the ideal talent for our hiring needs
- Lead recruiting processes and provide guidance on quality hiring decisions
- Represent Sabre by offering a great candidate experience throughout the recruiting process
- Collaborate with global Talent Acquisition teams on process improvement projects.
- Minimum 3 year’s experience working within the recruiting function to include sourcing and selecting talent for technical roles
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Successful relationships partnering with HR teams
- Understanding of hiring processes unique for Latin America
- Strong influential skills to guide teams to make ideal hiring decisions
- Self-starter, takes direction well and passion for the technology and travel industries
- Ability to work autonomously in a virtual work environment for a limited time
- Experience using an ATS, SuccessFactors familiarity is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an advanced level in English
- Good multi-tasking and organizational skills.
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as we progress your application. Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will proceed in the selection process. To learn more about the people and culture at Sabre, follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
This job posting comprises the law No 19691 and its decree No 73/019, which includes the people registered in the National Register of disabled people who have the skills and aptitude for the position described in the present posting.
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Nivel de antigüedad
Algo de responsabilidad
Tipo de empleo
Contrato por obra
Servicios y tecnologías de la información SoftwareServicios financieros
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.