Erlang Solutions build transformative solutions for the world’s most ambitious companies. Erlang Solutions is a global technology company working with clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500, including WhatsApp, Klarna, Pivotal, Cars.com, Ericsson and MasterCard to mention a few.
Our team all working remotely counts over 100 people working from the UK, Europe & across the Americas, to fix issues of scale, reliability & performance.
As Project Manager at Erlang Solutions, you’ll be responsible for co-ordinating people, processes and resources to deliver the company’s projects. You’ll be responsible for developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation, ensuring good communications with all stakeholders and delivering within time frame and budgets.
Day to day tasks will include developing project scopes, objectives and project plans, as well as developing suitable documentation to track progress. Additionally, you’ll measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Have end-to-end responsibility for managing and implementing projects
- Form an effective relationship with the Business Development team to assist in project formulation with potential clients
- Collect and evaluate detailed requirements, coordinate the implementation and manage all internal and external stakeholders. Understand client’s needs and their business to resolve challenges and issues
- Lead and manage matrix style, multi-disciplinary teams often involving regionally disparate persons
- Engage with all stakeholders, internal and external, building and managing relationships at all levels
- Effectively communicate project updates to internal and external stakeholders including being able to disseminate technical information coherently to a variety of audiences
- Ensure planning, estimating, governance, reporting, resourcing, budgeting, financial reconciliation
- Undertake, record and report retrospectives on all projects to identify ways to optimise future delivery and standards
- Ensure risk management techniques are embedded in each project and constantly update progress
- Continually develop the project management function – refine and improve delivery processes, training and knowledge using tools/technology
- Desirable: you have an Agile qualification e.g. Scrum Master
- Commercial experience in a Project Management role preferably in the Fintech Software/Product Development environment
- Experience of managing multiple client-facing projects in par
- Experience delivering complex software projects from concept to delivery
- Experience of working effectively with geographically disparate teams of varying nationalities
- The successful candidate will of course be a great team player and problem solver
- Competitive salary and other perks
- Career development
- Collaboration with global offices
- Flexible working
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Gestão de projetosTecnologia da informaçãoEngenharia
Tecnologia da informação e serviços Software