Crossover for Work
If so, you’ll love our Professional Services high-efficient, documentation-focused delivery model. Our technical consultants have a strong software development background and take pride in being part of a world-class team delivering solutions that are state of the art.
For us, that means:
- Preparation of Level of Effort documentation
- Coding of complex use cases within our implementation standards
- Mentoring Technical Analysts on work units against all quality standards
- Driving Internal Project Team status meetings
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for delivering project work within our defined high-quality standards:
- Post-production support
- Customer satisfaction
What You Won’t Be Doing
- You will not deliver pre-defined solutions to different customers.
- You will not gather requirements on business logic and workflows.
Technical Consultant Key Responsibilities
- Thoroughly document solutions and test cases
- Mentor junior resources to successful project completion in a team spirit environment with constructive feedback loops
- Deliver solutions according to our highly efficient ever-evolving development model within tight timelines
- Promptly and proactively identify project blockers within the work unit scope
- University degree in Computer Science, IT, or related technical field, applicable technical certifications, and/or relevant experience
- 1 – 2 years experience working as a Technical Analyst or Software Developer capacity with a proven history of delivered project work
- Experience and/or familiarity with working in an Agile framework environment
Here is your opportunity to be part of something extraordinary! Avolin is driving the power of cloud transformation to customers in dozens of industries all of over the world. Our team brings together geographically agnostic, top talent to work on the latest technologies via virtual, collaborative environment. If you enjoy being challenged, want to see a vision become a reality, and seek long term personal growth, then joining us is a career move that will exceed your expectations.
Apply now to help shape the #futureofwork.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4509-BR-Paraná-TechnicalConsu.001
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
ConsultoriaEngenhariaTecnologia da informação
SoftwareTecnologia da informação e serviços Internet