Job Family : Contact Center
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
Our diverse team is responsible for Ticketing Open Systems; these are all applications supporting the ticketing features outside of PSS (TPF). We are currently working on migration of Tulsa apps to GCP (Google Cloud Platform), AWS apps to GCP, and supporting various TPF offload projects in addition to the operational work. We are looking for a team member to fill in the Service Owner who will be focusing on ensuring the stability and reliability of the systems, automated delivery, releases, and working with us on incorporating best practices, high quality and ensuring overall great customer experience for Sabre customers.
- Partner development teams during new code deployments for operational readiness
- Improve and support automated deployment process
- Support migrations to GCP
- Ensure compliance : GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and PCI (Payment Card Industry) for all apps
- Work with development teams to improve stability
- System monitoring and metrics
- Incident response, incident management, post mortems
- Capacity Management
‘Must have’ skills :
- Analysis, debugging and troubleshooting skills, persistence in problem solving
- Good collaboration within the team and with teams up and across the organization
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts
- Familiarity of Jenkins
- Understanding of container orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Linux/UNIX knowledge, shell scripting, networking
- Familiarity with monitoring and alerting tools, experience with performance analysis and troubleshooting
- Java Programming knowledge
- Experience with Change Management process, capacity planning, minimum operating standards, etc.
- Very good written and verbal English communication skills
- Willingness to learn
‘Nice to have’ skills :
- Working experience with Cloud technologies (GCP preferred)
- Familiarity with Armada, Jenkins, Terraform, Maven
- Understanding of databases (relational, Oracle, Couchbase, Datastore)
- Java development experience
- Experience with Sabre Change Management process, Service Now, runbooks
- Google SRE knowledge
- Experience with Change Management process, SNOW, runbooks, capacity planning, MOS, etc.
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as we progress your application. Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will proceed in the selection process. To learn more about the people and culture at Sabre, follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
This job posting comprises the law No 19691 and its decree No 73/019, which includes the people registered in the National Register of disabled people who have the skills and aptitude for the position described in the present posting.
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
IngenieríaTecnología de la información
Servicios y tecnologías de la información SoftwareServicios financieros
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay