Rimini Street Brazil
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs.
We actively seek a Support Engineer, SAP AMS ABAP resident in Brazil.
Rimini Street views all employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work-hard, play-hard corporate environment.
The role of the Support Engineer, SAP ABAP is to provide exceptional remote-based support for mission-critical SAP applications as part of our global customer support team. The position has the responsibility for researching, troubleshooting and supporting of multiple SAP modules for our global clients who use both 4.x and ECC environments. The role of the Support Engineer, SAP ABAP requires the expertise and skills to diagnose serious issues; then develop, test, package and deliver fixes for such issues in complex, integrated and highly-configured environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding the needs and requirements of the clients by coordinating with their representatives and seeking clarity on every minute detail in order to provide the best possible solution
- Consulting with professionals from other departments and those working on specific SAP modules such as SAP FI/CO, MM, SD and Others to ensure a consistent experience to the various users on the client’s side
- Writing the code using ABAP programming language on the basis of the blueprint provided by the clients and performing regular tests on the usability of the code
- Ensuring that all programs are completed in schedule as per the client’s guidelines and allocating appropriate resources to achieve this
- Providing technical support to the end users in the form of troubleshooting guidelines and modifications to the system after it has been delivered. Training the end users and client representatives is also performed at this stage of the SAP ABAP software life cycle
- To stay updated with the latest technological advancement and changes in the world of SAP development and adapting to these changes by self-training and research work
Additional Duties And Responsibilities
- Other job related duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time
- Remote, Brazil.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in the field of ABAP programming and SAP modules
- 5+ years knowledge of SAP systems such as FI/CO, MM and SD is also required
- Prior experience in object oriented programming, ABAP lists and other related fields
- A track record of successful bug free codes written for clients
- Deep working knowledge and understanding of supporting business processes
- Analytical, logical problem resolution skills
- SAP certification(s) preferred
- Knowledge of maintenance/patching mechanics and SAP architecture
- Demonstrable history solving complex problems across multiple modules
- Good analytical and problem solving skills in order to carry out their daily functions effectively
- Superb technical trouble-shooting skills ability to debug code and the tenacity for complex problem solving
- Passionate focus on customer support and the ability to build long term, successful working relationships with Clients
- Strong knowledge of key application functionality, tables and relationships
- Deep knowledge of SAP customization/extension methodologies
- Excellent development skills using SAP toolset
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills – verbal & written
- Fluency in both English & Portuguese is required
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quick
- Extreme focus on Client satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work calmly and professionally in high pressure situations
- The best candidates will have extensive knowledge of multiple SAP modules across releases (4.x & ECC) including proficiency with SAP product module/suite business processes, navigation mechanics, configuration requirements, integration with other modules and knowledge of underlying technology
- Knowledge of any Country Specific Solutions would be an advantage
- A consulting background, while not mandatory, would be useful
- Experience with localizations and global implementations would be an advantage
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company offers premium, ultra-responsive and integrated application management and support services that enable enterprise software licensees to save significant costs, free up resources for innovation and achieve better business outcomes. To date, more than 4,000 Fortune 500, Fortune Global 100, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries have relied on Rimini Street as their trusted application enterprise software products and services provider.
Rimini Street is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs. According to Gartner, the third-party support market will grow to $1.05 billion by 2023, a 200% increase. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. Rimini Street enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent on total maintenance and support costs, and to date, the company has saved organizations over $5 billion in total maintenance costs since its inception.
We’re building something special at Rimini Street. A company where people care about each other and trust each other to do the right thing. A company where highly intelligent and talented people come together to do challenging and meaningful work that makes a real difference to our clients, ending each day with a sense of achievement and balance in their lives.
Be Treated Like the Best
- Rimini Street hires only the best – and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics — just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client success
- Work hard, play hard environment – Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events
- We are also passionate about giving back to our communities around the world, with plenty of opportunities for volunteering and charity through the Rimini Street Foundation
- All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills
Accelerating Company Growth
- Trading on Nasdaq under ticker symbol RMNI since October 2017
- A dded to the US Russell 2000® Index in 2018
- Over 4,000 clients, to date including 100 of the Fortune 500 and Global 100
- Annual 2021 financial results of $326.8 million, up 16.3% year over year
- Fiscal year operating cash flow of $42.1 million, up 107% year over year
- Announced the new patent pending Rimini Street Artificial Intelligence Support Applications, a result of the Company’s continued investment in optimizing support processes and ensuring global service delivery outcomes at scale. Using the AI Applications, Rimini Street has been able to deliver a better client experience and reduce software issue resolution times by 23%.
- Celebrated the 15 th anniversary of the Company’s founding in 2005 to redefine the enterprise software support market and bring choice and value to software licensees around the world.
Recent Industry Recognition
- Received 33 awards in 2020, including 15 awards for excellence in customer service from awards companies such as the International Stevie Awards, the American Stevie Awards, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service
- Honored with four Gold awards for Company of the Year in 2020.
- The Rimini Street Foundation recognized with two awards in 2020 for Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year
In addition, in 2020 the Company supported more than 120 charities around the world through the Rimini Street Foundation, providing financial contributions, volunteer hours and in-kind donations including personal protective equipment to healthcare workers, senior centers, food banks and youth organizations globally. The Foundation also extended its charitable work in 2020 to Hong Kong, Malaysia, Mozambique, Sweden and the UAE.
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit http://www.riministreet.com
Rimini Street is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please Note: Rimini Street does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting/staffing firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Tecnologia da informação
SoftwareServiços da informaçãoTecnologia da informação e serviços
São Paulo, SP
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita br.linkedin.com.