- Education- University Degree in Accountant, Business Administration or similar.
- Experience- 3-5 years of previous experience in similar positions
- Knowledge of SAP and MS Office
- Strong analytical skills and customer service focus
- Spanish (advanced), English (advanced), Portuguese (advanced)
- Train collaborators of business units to ensure the quality of master data in South America, observing their impacts on processes.
- Control and guarantee the quality of the master data from the business areas of the South America, identifying inconsistencies between global and regional systems, analyzing reports and lists from different sources. Communicate and alert business units in case of deviations.
- Promote activities with business and leadership units, to ensure the quality of material creation process and in the GLM (Global Label Management) in the region.
- Ensure compliance with the procedures of each product in the business unit, following the guidelines of the regional team of registration procedures.
- Assist leadership in keeping current indicators of the activities developed by the area, aiming to guarantee the decisions of the teams involved in the process.
- Support business units in development and the needs of new label layouts along with Global time, preparing all the necessary documentation for the layout to be developed in SAP.
- Empower employees in business units and functional areas if all labels are in place, to guarantee the quality of the printing of the labels of the final products.
- Actively participate in the Regional Master Data Community, being able to share knowledge and information with the entire community.
- Provide strict compliance with the policies and requirements for quality, safety, ethics, health, environment, energies and social responsibility of the company, in accordance with the Responsible Care Program® according to the Code of Conduct for the company, as well as its Values and Principles
- Sensitive position with respect to the compliance of tax and customs obligations, and must follow, comply with, and enforce the criteria applied to the Authorized Economic Operator (OAS) program.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
DistribuciónCadena de abastecimiento
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.