Your Team And Responsibilities
You are responsible for the agreements in regards to these orders and make sure the planning is being set, agreed & executed with all parties involved. In close cooperation with the supply chain manager you allocate and de-allocate stock and with program management and our logistical partners you arrange the program-related outbound and make sure everything goes smoothly. Regarding the 3rd party and jobber deals, you also handle the invoice flow afterwards. Your success will be in the ability to deal with challenges, such as maintaining and communicating the correct overview related to the outbound planning next to managing directly available- and blocked obsolete stock. The cooperation on one hand with the program managers and logistical partners and on the other hand the supply chain manager.
Your tasks will contain:
- Identification of opportunities, possibilities and availability for campaigns (products /
stamps / packaging / labels);
- Support the BI department regarding taxes to calculate the product factor, possible taxes, PO deadline (“Purchase Order”), schedule to campaign initialization and logistic costs.
- Analyszing of Product Certification need;
- Identification of risks and possible solutions;
- Ensuring the accuracy of the documentation, licenses for the certification process;
- Guarantee of certification renewal (when necessary).
Definition of the Campaign Strategy:
- Structure the logistical planning of the campaign;
- Definition of the “Delivery Schedule” to be requested from the Head Office;
- Ensure the accuracy of capacity information, production risks and deadlines, importation risks and possible solutions (products / seals / packaging / stamps / labels).
Product Deals for Arrival in Brazil:
- Monitor documentation preparation, quality inspection, risks and possible solutions and shipments arrivals;
- Deal with the products landed in Brazil (nationalization and bonded).
Monitoring and Release of Goods from Warehouses or Direct Nationalization:
- Analysis of Stock Coverage (“Stock Coverage”);
- Define nationalization from bonded, through “Stock Coverage” assessment.
- Identification of surplus stock deals;
- Monitoring of reverse logistics;
- Calculation and monitoring of the amount to be reimbursed to the customer;
- Identification of sales to third parties (bonded sale or nationalized sale);
- Export the return.
What qualities do you bring?
- Degree in logistic or equivalent;
- Experience in logistic planning and delivery process;
- Experience in international trading or merchandising (preferred);
- Excellent English language skills, verbal and written;
- Strong communication- and interpersonal skills.
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a short list of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
- Happy people: happy colleagues, happy clients, happy consumers!
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business.
- Work with a team of 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world.
- Part of a Fortune 500 company… with an agile attitude.
- Exceptional terms of employment – compensation, health insurance, private pension, annual bonus, birthday day off, training with the Head Quarter team, meal ticket (VR or VA) and gymcard for family.
BrandLoyalty is known for being a diverse & inclusive workplace because we believe that this drives our purpose “Next Generation Happiness” and creates a better future every day for our employees, clients, and partners. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Estratégia/PlanejamentoCadeia de suprimentos
Marketing e publicidadeSoftwareBens de consumo
São Paulo, SP