- Build and execute research plans across different seasons and multiple research exercises in collaboration with the product team.
- Conceive, lead and conduct qualitative and quantitative user research.
- Produce actionable insights from the findings obtained via research studies and ensure a sustainable repository of such findings by engaging with stakeholders.
- Work closely with UI and visual designer experts to define wireframes and mock-ups, and with developers to transmit the design recommendations.
- Deal with calendar and resource management to ensure the correct execution of research studies.
- Work closely with the UX/UI and development teams to ensure product-market fit.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Advanced English and Portuguese.
- Portfolio with examples of research projects.
- Desired knowledge in research in Agriculture
- Understanding and use of agile/scrum methodologies.
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Gestão de projetosTecnologia da informaçãoDesenvolvimento de negócios
São Paulo e Região