Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
We’re looking for an experienced, enthusiastic hands-on Sr Manager of Product Analytics who can bring an understanding of analytics and the ability to apply those analytics to solve real customer and business problems. In this role, you’ll be managing and developing a team of Product Analysts to help them deliver value as a key member of the Product Growth pillar. You will also be responsible for educating and training other disciplines on data-informed decision-making such as KPI setting, opportunity sizing and prioritization frameworks. As the Sr Manager of Product Analytics, you will be working cross-functionally with other leaders in Data Science, UX Research, Design, and Product Management to ensure productive cross-functional collaboration. The ideal candidate will be able to combine a deep knowledge of analytics with effective storytelling and a passion for coaching and mentoring people.
The Product Analytics team supports creating data-driven insights that help our Product Growth team identify impactful opportunities (customer and business driven) to help fuel our Product-Led Growth. This may include work such as quantifying stages of the customer journey, identifying factors that fuel conversion and retention and supporting experimentation efforts. As Sr Manager of Product Analytics, you will serve as both a player and coach. You will be responsible for managing Product Analysts within the Product Growth pillar, as well as contributing to insights projects as needed. You’ll communicate opportunities for business growth and optimizations to leadership, and set an example for how to deliver compelling insights that drive business and product decisions.
As a Sr Manager of Product Analyst, you will be responsible for helping the Growth Product team build data-driven roadmaps, coaching your team to provide a consistent (and proactive) flow of data-driven insights fuel ideation and learning and to help the team achieve targeted KPIs. You will manage your team’s capacity and workflow and implement processes that support delivery of the highest quality work. You’ll partner closely with Pillar Leadership on a regular basis but also are a skilled collaborator who is able to work effectively and efficiently across departments and disciplines. You have solid business acumen that enables you to tell stories with the data which helps contextualize learnings and recommendations.
You will be an integral part of the Product Growth team and the work you do will help shape our Product Growth strategy and help drive us towards our company objectives and key results. If you’re excited to help build something new and have a meaningful impact, we’d love to hear from you!
- Mentor and grow a team of analysts
- Communicate opportunities identified by the Product Analytics team to pillar and product leadership to drive product vision and domain roadmap
- Provide guidance and support to analysts and teams in identifying KPIs that map to customer journey and measure the success to the business
- Lead and manage analytics projects and requests, including partnering with and mentoring other Product Analyst
- Proactively collaborate with others across the business to enable the creation of holistic stories that tell both the “what” and the “why”
- Lead your team to translate data into consumable, actionable narratives around progress of Product-Led Growth initiatives
- Served as a subject matter expert on data-informed decision-making best practices and share across the organization
- Create and deliver executive level presentations
- Evangelize and teach others in the organization about Experimentation
- As a thought leader in the Product Analytics space, research Product Analytics, share industry findings with others in the organization to implement on your team
- Manage team capacity and planning
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- Significant experience in an analytics focused role, product analytics experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s or Graduate degree (business or mathematics a plus or equivalent work experience)
- Desire to work in a rapid growth company
- Expertise in SQL, Web Analytics, Excel – R/Python and Optimizely a plus
- Proficiency in wrangling and transforming data
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience with data visualization tools
- Expertise with web analytics tools (eg – Heap)
- Experience working with BI tools such as Periscope, Tableau, etc
- Experience with statistical methods such as regression and hypothesis testing
- Proven experience analyzing data from a variety of different sources (quantitative and qualitative), presenting the data in a clear and concise manner, and create actionable insights
- Expertise in A/B testing analytics and best practices
- Strong communication, collaboration, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to build relationships, be persuasive and influential within and across immediate working groups
What We Offer
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
Nivel de antigüedad
Algo de responsabilidad
Tipo de empleo
Gestión de productosMarketing
Servicios y tecnologías de la información SoftwareInternet
Cerro Largo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.