Making your next move count
Kalmar Brazil is looking for a Spare Parts Analyst to Provide technical and daily activities and understand the demand to develop spare parts management activities, such as logistics, sales support, after sales to customers (lead time and availability).
Main Tasks And Responsibilities
- Control the purchasing process of spare parts for direct sales (customers and dialers) or replenishing our inventories in Latin America, to ensure customer expectations are met
- Understand the business requirements for material management activities, identify the risks, develop logistic metrics, internal analysis tools, or key performance indicators for the business units and implement the processes to achieve the objectives of lead time and availability.
- Analyze and interpret logistics data involving customer service, forecasting, purchasing activities, operations, inventory, transportation or warehousing.
- Support the spare parts demands of the sales and services department, keep informed about their requests, aiming at customer satisfaction.
- Control the process of entering imports and leaving sales orders with our logistics operator (3PL).
- Track sales orders until they arrive at the customers and request billing.
- Interact with HQ in order to solve techni/pricel issues and/or requests, to provide shipping instructions in case of direct orders and/or obtain equipment parts lists.
- Being the link between customers and and sales related to logistical matters
What You’ll Need To Succeed
The ideal candidate would have capabilities for cross functional work. They would also have good communication and social skills, ability to focus locally in a global environment.
Education Typically diploma and/or experience in practical work
Ideally you have
- Fluent English
- Prioritisation and organisational
- Proficient in MS Office
- Detail oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
You will be part of
We believe in our people as it is our people who really make the difference. We always work in close collaboration with our customers, deliver on our promises and never walk away no matter how big the challenge. We succeed because we do it together.
With us, you will have the opportunity to realize your potential and become an important member of our global team.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV
Kalmar is part of Cargotec
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec Corporation. Cargotec’s (Nasdaq Helsinki CGCBV) sales in 2020 totalled approximately EUR 3.6 billion and it employs over 12,000 people. www.cargotec.com
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Desenvolvimento de negóciosVendas
MaquinárioEngenharia mecânica ou industrial
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita br.linkedin.com.