Job Family : Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
We are looking for a Software QA Engineer to join our Security Systems organization. As the QA Engineer, you will be part of a US based development team responsible for building services and migrating from TPF capabilities related to shared session state management. The QA Engineer also supports maintenance of web-based applications used for customer security identification. Our applications interact with some of Sabre’s core systems in a highly complex enterprise environment.
As a Test Engineer on this team you will have an impact on every stage of development, ensuring we deliver the right products to our customers. Under general guidance you will help develop test cases at the inception of new features, refine test strategies and develop powerful new test automation tools. You will also have an opportunity to learn and implement the latest cutting-edge test automation framework. You will be surrounded by highly technical, energetic and friendly professionals with passion for quality and automation. If you like the intellectual challenge, this is the right team for you!
- Apply test automation design patterns to design, develop and automate test cases for front end, backend and integration features of SOA products.
- Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters, including test plan execution and software quality needs. Pro-actively improve the test coverage.
- Writing and executing test plans, designing and developing test tools, debugging and reporting code bugs and pushing quality upstream.
- Isolate issues, file bugs and work with developers in resolving them.
- Understanding system and application performance characteristics using load and soak tests.
‘Must have’ skills :
- Testing experience of 2 to 3 years including both APIs and web application testing
- Experience testing REST APIs, with working knowledge of REST API testing tools
- Has worked with REST specification/documentation tools such as OpenAPI
- Has created automated tests/has experience with test automation in a matrixed SOA Environment
- Has knowledge and experience of test automation frameworks and tools, such as SoapUI, SOATest, JMeter, Parasoft tools
- Has Java programming experience, Maven and XML/SOAP knowledge
- Has experience on SOA functional and integration testing in JUnit or similar test framework
- Experience in performance testing and related tools, such as Load Runner, JMeter
- Proven ‘quick learner’ to solve complex testing problems in a short time
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
‘Nice to have’ skills :
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience working with GCP or similar cloud environment
- Working experience with bug tracking tools, such as JIRA, Clearcase
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle management (Agile/SCRUM methodology) a plus
- Knowledge of Unix commands, Tomcat web server
- TeamCity knowledge is a plus
- Airline Industry domain knowledge
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as we progress your application. Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will proceed in the selection process. To learn more about the people and culture at Sabre, follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
IngenieríaTecnología de la información
Servicios y tecnologías de la información SoftwareServicios financieros
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.