Crossover for Work
We have a strong engineering culture focused on giving developers ownership and autonomy over their tasks. In this role, you will apply your expertise to modernize a range of legacy products, turning them into state-of-the-art cloud-native applications, ready for deployment. You will quickly but thoroughly understand the ins and outs of different platforms to then creatively problem solve to implement the simplest, most elegant solution to the issue at hand.
This 100%-remote, work-from-anywhere position is an exciting next step for the experienced developer that is tired of working with old tech. Sharpen your skills and help us deliver our suite of top-quality, cloud based software packages to millions of users globally.
What You Will Be Doing
You will start with learning DNN, which is one of the world’s largest ASP.Net-based open-source content management systems (CMS). Besides the regular day-to-day management of DNN, you will learn about installing, upgrading, and module & theme development. You will learn what makes your customers successful and apply that knowledge through implementation of key features and capabilities.
You will take those skillsets and apply them to other products, constantly growing your knowledge base and customer success mindset.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Getting spoon-fed easy changes or small parts of complex problems already solved by senior team members.
- Simply getting the design or core for website/app to work. (Solutions should be attractive, add value to the brand and make logical sense given the industry)
- Endless meetings, Onsite travel, 5-9
Software Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Building custom DNN capabilities and themes to produce high-quality production modules following a high-fidelity design and a specification
- Create custom code to meet special requirements that cannot be met using existing components.
- Iterate daily by communicating with client stakeholders and feedback
- Propose improvements to our current team processes
- A university degree (BS, MS, or PhD) that included in-depth study of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, computer architecture, and software engineering OR at least 5 years of of experience writing code at a company that ships a software service or product (not including internships or trainee programs)
- At least 3 years working on a professional team, developing and unit testing new features for complex production system (not including internships or trainee programs)
- Proficiency in both ASP.Net AND C# for software development and web applications
- Working knowledge of SQL Server
- Daily work schedule with at least 2 hours overlap with Eastern Time Zone (GMT-5) work hours
- Excellent English verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous knowledge of a content management system, e.g. Drupal, WordPress, DNN
- Some project management experience
Think3 is a new $1B fund that wants to buy up SaaS startups so founders can go out to build again. Think3 is based out of Austin and an offshoot of another enterprise buy-out firm called ESW Capital, which has made about 50 acquisitions to date.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4487-BR-SãoPaulo-SoftwareEngine.001
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Desenvolvimento de negóciosEngenhariaTecnologia da informação
SoftwareTecnologia da informação e serviços Internet
São Paulo, SP
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.