Crossover for Work
Do you want to work to define the future of cloud-based tools for digital transformation?
Are you eager to be part of a team of rockstars from around the world?
This is the 100%-remote, work-from-anywhere software engineering opportunity you’ve been waiting for. You will join a team of smart, positive and creative people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. Day to day, you’ll be working on squashing bugs and implementing features for our suite of B2B products used globally by millions of users.
Working at Upland, you will say goodbye to the monotony of dealing with the same product and same technology stack over and over again. Work is fast-paced, exciting and full of opportunities to learn.
This role will give you a solid foundation for any future job as a developer. You’ll be learning from a global team of software engineers, committed to the highest quality standards and to helping you master the skill sets you need to progress in your career.
What You Will Be Doing
- Writing code for minor feature changes
- Writing fixes to customer defects and code violations
- Designing and writing automated unit tests to ensure that the product and new features you’re assigned are running smoothly
- Applying our metrics-driven agile approach
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Working on short-term work-arounds that incur in future technical debt
- Reviewing other people’s code to find issues and errors
Software Engineer – Java Key Responsibilities
- Ensure that all code you get your hands on passes the quality bar
- Create elegant solutions to resolve difficult bugs
- A university degree in computer science, software engineering, or other technical field OR at least 4 years of experience in software development (not including internships or trainee programs)
- At least 1 year of recent experience writing production code in Java for software development and web applications (not including internships or trainee programs)
- Daily work schedule with at least 2 hours overlap with Eastern Time Zone (GMT-5) work hours
- Excellent English verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based tools for digital transformation. The Upland Cloud enables thousands of organizations to engage with customers on key digital channels, optimize sales team performance, manage projects and IT costs, and automate critical document workflows. The Upland Cloud is backed by a 100% customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4453-UY-Montevid-SoftwareEngine.001
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Desarrollo empresarialIngenieríaTecnología de la información
SoftwareServicios y tecnologías de la información Internet
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.