Crossover for Work
Do you excel at both functionality and design, when coding?
Do you love tooling with the always changing frontend technologies?
Do you thrive when given autonomy and flexibility to deliver your best work?
This is the 100%-remote, work-from-anywhere opportunity you’ve been looking for. At Upland, you’ll join a close-knit team of top talent from around the world, working across disciplines, to define the next-generation of B2B cloud-based products, used globally by millions of users.
In this role at Upland, you’re valued not only for what you know, but also for how you think and collaborate. You’ll be interacting with product managers, backend developers and UX designers, applying your problem solving, coding and design skills to create elegant web applications that delight users.
You’ll be responsible for translating product specifications and design into production-ready, shippable applications. Take advantage of the daily learning opportunities in this role to master new technologies and build a solid foundation for your frontend development career.
What You Will Be Doing
- Turning new product specifications and designs into fully functional web apps
- Presenting your work to stakeholders and get feedback to iterate quickly
- Applying our metrics-driven agile approach
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Designing high fidelity screens – that’s the work of the UX designers
- Wasting time in endless meetings
- Having your creativity constrained by a rigid 9-5 environment
Software Engineer – Angular Key Responsibilities
- Deliver high-quality UI web applications
- Maximize the reuse of components from 3rd party UI libraries
- Integrate UI prototypes with real backend APIs to make apps production-ready and shippable
- A university degree in computer science, software engineering, or other technical field OR a minimum of 4 years of software development experience
- At least 1 year of recent experience writing production code in Angular
- Recent hands-on experience in Frontend Development using HTML/CSS
- Daily work schedule with at least 2 hours overlap with Eastern Time Zone (GMT-5) work hours
- Excellent English verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based tools for digital transformation. The Upland Cloud enables thousands of organizations to engage with customers on key digital channels, optimize sales team performance, manage projects and IT costs, and automate critical document workflows. The Upland Cloud is backed by a 100% customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4462-PY-Asuncion-SoftwareEngine
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
SoftwareServicios y tecnologías de la información Internet
Asunción, Asunción, Paraguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.