Crossover for Work
What You Will Be Doing
- Learn and stress the AWS services best fit for the app
- Make technical decisions that only come from your ever-deepening knowledge of AWS services
- Build the best engines using AWS technologies
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Have coaching or management responsibilities
- Waste time developing retreads of on-premise solutions
- Build UIs
Software Architect Key Responsibilities
This is a highly focused role in which you will write apps that:
- Implement cloud architecture
- Take advantage of the full set of AWS services, built as if you worked for AWS
- Are architected and delivered with observability, scalability and scaffolding
- A university degree
- Elite coding expertise (in any language), especially writing algorithms that solve problems
- 99th percentile intelligence
- Intermediate spoken and written English proficiency
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4493-BR-SãoPaulo-SoftwareArchit.003
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Desenvolvimento de negóciosEngenhariaTecnologia da informação
SoftwareTecnologia da informação e serviços Telecomunicações
São Paulo, SP