The Citco Group Limited
Senior Trust Officer
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
For over 75 years Citco has developed an ethos of service excellence and partnership in corporate fiduciary and administration that our clients rely upon. Through our global office network we provide a full suite of corporate administrative services to set up, administer and maintain corporate entities throughout their life cycle.
Working with our Governance Services team, you will work with multinationals, corporates and private clients to provide critical support that helps them meet the increasing regulatory and compliance requirements that shape the industry.
- The Senior Trust Officer acts primarily as back office to clients and manages a portfolio of client companies, to whom CITCO Uruguay offers domicile, management, legal and administrative services. They will assist the Senior Account Manager in the day-to-day supervision and administration of the Product Group, has direct contact with clients.
- You will ensure together with the Senior Account Manager that the account(s) operate effectively and efficiently, that account members are properly guided and motivated, client relationships are developed and maintained and that the account provides exceptional customer service.
- You will take care of meeting the account objectives, while ensuring that the policies and guidelines laid down by the company are fully understood and are properly and effectively implemented.
- You will manage a portfolio of companies including direct contact with clients;
- You will handle all day to day requests in relation to the portfolio including, but not limited to, incorporating companies and preparing post incorporation documentation, amending articles of Incorporation and Private Foundation; preparation of powers of attorney, bank and other corporate resolutions and any other documents as may be required from time to time for the review/approval of the Senior Account Manager;
- You will prepare ad hoc, monthly and annual invoices as required;
- You will ensure your portfolio is compliant with current regulations and works towards keeping up to date Due Diligence as required by Law;
- You will assist the Senior Account Manager and the supervision of legal and accounting matters of the entire portfolio of client companies;
- You will assist in incorporating and managing corporate entities and Curacao Private Foundations;
- You will assist in carrying out marketing activities, mainly among our network of tax-advisors and legal firms
- You will keep the Senior Account Manager abreast of important issues and escalating potential problems;
- You will maintain a professional and motivating working environment;
- You will meet or exceed internal and external quality standards for exceptional customer service;
- You will perform any other duties which the organization may require as part of the business.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Law or Economics & Law (MER)
- You have 2-4 years’ experience in the offshore industry
- You have excellent MS Office skills
- You ideally possess Foreign language fluency (Spanish or Portuguese)
- You have a pro-active attitude and willingness to put forth suggestions for constructive improvement in provision of service;
- You have a proven track record in successfully managing teams
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
Nivel de antigüedad
Algo de responsabilidad
Tipo de empleo
Servicios financierosServicios jurídicos