Crossover for Work
Are you looking to apply your creative problem-solving skills to the most innovative cloud-based enterprise software?
Do you want to write code that reaches thousands of high-profile companies such as The New York Times and Verizon?
Upland hires the top global developers and lets them do what they do best. Unlike other jobs, where a lot of your work involves internal managerial tasks and meetings with clients who don’t know what they want, in this role you will focus on doing what you enjoy the most. Shipping high-quality production code that matters. Every day.
We have a strong engineering culture focused on giving developers ownership and autonomy over their tasks. In this role, you will apply your expertise to modernize a range of legacy products, turning them into state-of-the-art cloud-native applications, ready for deployment. You will quickly but thoroughly understand the ins and outs of different platforms to then creatively problem-solve to implement the simplest, most elegant solution to the issue at hand.
This 100%-remote, work-from-anywhere position is an exciting next step for the experienced developer that is tired of working with old tech. Sharpen your skills and help us deliver our suite of top-quality, cloud-based software packages to millions of users globally.
What You Will Be Doing
- Writing high quality production code
- Learning how different platforms work
- Shipping new features and improving software quality by delivering what the specs outline
- Applying our metrics-driven agile approach
Senior Software Engineer – Java Key Responsibilities
- Re-design, re-build and re-factor essential B2B products before re-deploying them as true cloud-native applications
- Focus on feature development, API development, and performance improvements
- A university degree (BS, MS, or PhD) that included in-depth study of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, computer architecture, and software engineering OR at least 5 years of of experience writing code at a company that ships a software service or product (not including internships or trainee programs)
- At least 3 years of recent experience working on a professional team, developing and unit testing new features for complex production system (not including internships or trainee programs)
- Proficiency in Java for software development and web applications
- Proficiency with MySQL and No-SQL databases
- Daily work schedule that significantly overlaps with standard Eastern Time Zone (GMT-5) work hours
- Excellent English verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Scala
- Experience with AWS
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based tools for digital transformation. The Upland Cloud enables thousands of organizations to engage with customers on key digital channels, optimize sales team performance, manage projects and IT costs, and automate critical document workflows. The Upland Cloud is backed by a 100% customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4454-BR-SãoPaulo-SeniorSoftware.004
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Desenvolvimento de negóciosEngenhariaTecnologia da informação
SoftwareTecnologia da informação e serviços Internet
São Paulo, SP
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.