Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Senior Product Designer for the Cross-Devices Team you will be solving impactful problems and forging a path forward on the transformation of remote visual collaboration practices. You will own all aspects of the product design process: From research and ideation to detailed interaction design.
Your team will be responsible for iOS, Android, macOS, Windows and Surface Hub. We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer who has great empathy for users and is passionate about data-informed design. Your role as a Product Designer will be to design experiences for MURAL’s mobile, tablet and desktop apps that are both useful & delightful. You’ll become a foundational member of a high-impact product design team whose shared goal is to build elegant and user-centric product solutions. You’ll passionately act as the voice of the user. You’ll work closely with other Designers, Engineers, and Product Managers to define the boundaries of design problems advocating for simple and impactful solutions.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Design solutions for a wide range of problems based on user research.
- Create functional, usable and delightful experiences for macOS, Windows, iOS and Android environments.
- Sketch initial concepts and flows in low fidelity to be able to share and collaborate early in the design process.
- Develop different types of prototypes to iterate solutions with the rest of the team, stakeholders or to perform usability tests.
- Produce final design assets, including visuals and animations to execute the design.
- Conduct user interviews and guide usability tests within your product area.
- Facilitate co-creation sessions with users and internal stakeholders.
- Continuously collaborate with the Product Manager to ensure a full understanding of the problem, our users and product vision.
- Communicate with our engineering team to design feasible solutions that delight users.
- Communicate your ideas, concepts and insights clearly.
YOUR PROFILE The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 5 years of relevant experience designing exceptional enterprise-class applications.
- At least 3 years of mobile design experience.
- Excellent interaction and visual design skills.
- Deep knowledge of interaction design patterns and standards across platforms.
- Confident champion of Human Centred Design.
- Loves working in a collaborative agile environment.
- Experience working on SaaS products.
- Excellent multitasker.
- Capable of and eager to dive into project work, and demonstrate excellence to design teams.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work and lead from a remote location.
- Passion for MURAL’s mission.
- Experience working with distributed teams around the world.
What We Offer
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
Nivel de antigüedad
Algo de responsabilidad
Tipo de empleo
IngenieríaTecnología de la información
Servicios y tecnologías de la información SoftwareInternet
Cerro Largo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.