Our customer is a primary ticket outlet and distribution company based in different US locations – Seattle, Los Angeles, Scottsdale with operations in many countries around the world. Successful candidate will join a team working on a new version of Platform.
We work in various business domains to bring our customers to success: complex e-commerce solutions, banking, sport, logistics, project and people management, etc. We design and develop high-loaded web-based services and applications for desktop, tablets, mobile, and custom in-store (Kiosk) devices. We participate in pre-sale activities, creating real data working prototypes, using cutting-edge technologies.
Please, note that even though you are applying for this position, you still can be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
- 3+ years` iOS development experience
- Experience in software engineering using Swift programming language
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Experience in external API integrations and infrastructure design
- Familiarity with SSO services usage
- Experience in continuous integration and continuous deployment processes
- Great team work skills
- Good communication and time management skills
- Agile practices experience
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate spoken English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects long-term
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Brazil.
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Tecnologia da informaçãoEngenharia
SoftwareTecnologia da informação e serviços
Brasília e Região
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita br.linkedin.com.