We are looking to welcome a remote Senior iOS Engineer to join our team.
Our customer is a media technology company with development centers in London and Prague. Their core product is a tailored content management system for OTT media companies (Netflix type application). Their demand is driven by existing client development requirements for the platform as well as new client on-boarding.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
We accept CV in English only.
- 3+ years of experience in developing native iOS applications
- Strong knowledge of OOD, design patterns, SOLID principles
- Knowledge of architectural design patterns like: MVVM, Viper etc.
- Experience with: Xcode, UIKit, RxSwift
- Experience with Swift 4.0 and higher
- Experience with dependency management (Carthage, CocoaPods)
- Experience with version control (Git)
- Ability to analyze requirements, create technical designs, and write high-quality code
- Good communication skills
- Experience communicating and working directly with the client
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects long-term
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 38,000+ industry’s top professionals
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Tecnologia da informação
Tecnologia da informação e serviços