Our customer is the largest bank, using cutting-edge technologies in Russian financial sector.
Mobile Practice in the company has been developing for more than 11 years and unites more than 800 engineers from 10 countries, more than 100 mobile projects are being developed in parallel by our engineering teams. Our clients work in various industries around the world: IT, financial services, healthcare and biotechnology, retail, media and entertainment, hospitality.
Mobile engineers are working with modern technologies such as Android, iOS, React Native, Flutter, Xamarin, Unity. Our company also provides its employees with the opportunity to learn and grow, participate in Mobile community meetups, internal trainings, conferences and training programs, e.g. Solution Architecture School, Delivery Management School.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of a mobile application for millions of clients.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
- Redesign and revision of the functionality of the mobile application
- Implement new features for mobile banking application
- Experience in developing client applications for iOS at least for 3 years
- Availability of released applications in the AppStore
- Knowledge of iOS SDK
- Commercial experience in Swift development
- Knowledge of classical data structures and algorithms
- Understanding the software development cycle, agile methodologies (Scrum / Kanban)
- Ability to write Clean Code (SOLID, KISS, DRY, YAGNI)
Project technologies and tools
- E2E Automation Testing
Nice to have
- Experience with unidirectional architectures
- Understanding AutoLayout Principles
- Experience in writing UNIT tests
- Experience with CI/CD
- Ability to design REST API
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Brazil.
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Tecnologia da informaçãoEngenharia
SoftwareTecnologia da informação e serviços
São Paulo, SP
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita br.linkedin.com.