The goals of the Greycon Senior Implementation Consultant are to implement Greycon software, including:
· Support the customer’s business needs through solution design workshops and configuration/modelling of the system.
· Provide technical expertise for system integration and data collection.
· Ensure effective communication with clients and internal staff.
· Manage enhancement requirements from specification to delivery.
The Senior Implementation Consultant drives projects to completion by anticipating the needs of the clients and ensuring the alignment of the internal and external teams.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
· Successfully manage projects requiring technical and practical knowledge; utilize interpersonal and management skills on projects of varying levels of complexity.
· Prepare business proposals and presentations.
· Interview the client’s employees, management team and other stakeholders to collect requirements and identify the issues to address and the opportunities.
· Conduct Blueprint workshops, fit-gap analysis of the Greycon applications and produce design documentation.
· Configure the Greycon applications in the customer environment.
· Advocate feedback from customers, report enhancement requests and participate in change management discussions on product enhancements and features.
· Prepare functional specifications for enhancements and application interfaces.
· Use pre-configured templates to document the solution’s implementation.
· Provide guidance to customers to facilitate the construction of customer databases.
· Validate data and advise on data conversion approach.
· Advise on cutover approach, cutover plan and provide go-live support.
· Identify customer training needs. Co-ordinate and participate in the execution of training programs for clients.
Skills, Competencies & Knowledge
· Work experience in enterprise software and/or IT, planning, supply chain or operations management or process leader role.
· Experience or at least awareness about the consultancy role.
· Problem-solving and strategic planning ability.
· Presentation skills.
· Commercial awareness.
· A natural communicator – interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
· Team work – the ability to work as part of a team.
· Creativity and innovation.
· The ability to cope with pressure and challenges (e.g. travelling, go-live milestones).
Tipo de empleo