Job Family- Finance/Accounting
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
Reporting to the Sabre Travel Network FP&A Senior Manager, the Senior Financial Analyst will be the support the business partner function for the Travel Solution organization. Position will directly support the r Vice President of the Region and will be an instrumental part of the strategic planning and commercial negotiations for Travel Solution’s agency customers.
- Support the planning and analysis for the division- (70%)
- Work with leadership team and central planning function to develop annual plan designed to achieve company’s goals.
- Provides financial analyses, long-range forecasting and detailed reporting associated with potential sales opportunities.
- Lead monthly close process including incentive accruals and variance analysis.
- Develop streamlined reporting capabilities to drive rigorous cost monitoring and controls to ensure profitability of the division
- Support critical recurring and ad-hoc commercial reporting and analysis to drive the business- (30%)
- Analyze internal / external information using data manipulation, correlation and statistical analysis to develop transaction projection models designed at providing leading indicators.
- Support leadership with financial analysis and modelling as needed to support target achievement.
- Execute specialized customer analysis to support increased market penetration and share of customer wallet.
- Support all Strategic Projects.
- Ability to connect the bigger picture to day to day operations of the organization.
- Proven ability to synthesize complex and detailed data into meaningful insights.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully apply analytical techniques to evaluate business goals
- Articulates views in a clear and concise manner.
- Anticipates questions and prepares appropriate responses or answers.
- Uses narratives, like stories and analogies, to communicate messages.
- Presents compelling arguments to support positions.
- Constructively challenges business partner assumptions and goals.
- Demonstrated advanced word processing, spreadsheet, and database application skills.
- Results-oriented to ensure deliverables are submitted in an accurate, complete, and timely fashion.
- The desire and tenacity to grow within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- 2 – 5 years of applicable Finance experience.
- Software, travel or service sector experience (preferred).
- Very good level of English both written and oral.
- Decision Making- Identifying and understanding business issues; problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills- Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- Building Partnerships- Identifying opportunities and taking action to build strategic relationships between one’s area and other areas, teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
- Continuous Learning- Actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application.
- Initiating Action- Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Communication- Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups up to and including the Senior Executive Team in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Delegating Responsibility- Allocating decision-making authority and/or task responsibility to appropriate others to maximize the organization’s and individuals’ effectiveness.
- Facilitating Change- Encouraging others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities; facilitating the implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace.
- Innovation- Generating innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
- Planning and Organizing- Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as we progress your application. Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will proceed in the selection process. To learn more about the people and culture at Sabre, follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
This job posting comprises the law No 19691 and its decree No 73/019, which includes the people registered in the National Register of disabled people who have the skills and aptitude for the position described in the present posting.
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Servicios y tecnologías de la información SoftwareServicios financieros
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.