Job Family : Finance/Accounting
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
This position will provide support to the Procurement Category teams (i.e. deal teams) as the single point of contact for contractual matters.
- Drafting, evaluating, and negotiating contract terms and conditions for technology contracts
- Ensure contractual standards are met
- Articulate and mitigate risk
- Interact effectively with supplier Attorney/Contract Managers
- Concurrently manage multiple projects
- Leverage a Contract Management System
- Intermediate Diploma in Law related field
- Minimum of 3 years drafting and negotiating terms and conditions for technology contracts (Software/SaaS, Professional Services, Managed Services, Telecom, etc.)
- Ability to work effectively with peers around the world and across multiple cross-functional departments (legal, data privacy, risk & security, etc.)
- Self-starter and able to juggle multiple priorities
- Works openly and collaboratively
- Ability to evaluate contract provisions and minimize risk (warranty, indemnity, liability, intellectual property, confidentiality, etc.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
- Identify and explain contract risk
- Ability to understand and write language that is clear, concise, and conveys intended meaning
- Ability to problem solve with words
- Able to function and perform at a high level with ambiguity in some cases
- Ability to focus on details while managing to a bigger picture
- Outstanding skills in MS Office
- Experience with Coupa Software is a plus
Please make sure your resume is in English.
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as we progress your application. Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will proceed in the selection process. To learn more about the people and culture at Sabre, follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
This job posting comprises the law No 19691 and its decree No 73/019, which includes the people registered in the National Register of disabled people who have the skills and aptitude for the position described in the present posting.
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Contrato por obra
Servicios y tecnologías de la información SoftwareServicios financieros
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay