- Analyze and monitor sell out information at points of sale in order to contribute to decision making and present and future commercial actions, according to the performance of products / customers;
- Detailed analysis of your account (s) sales and key indicators;
- Prepare and deliver weekly / monthly sales reports, with suggested corrections to minimize risk and maximize sales opportunities;
- Make suggestions for replenishment and follow up releases / deliveries with the account (s) teams;
- Support and participate with the account team (s) throughout the planning and fulfillment process in the Pre-line and Pre-Sales periods.
- Experience in commercial / planning / product area;
- Excel domain that includes the creation of complex spreadsheets, formulas, macros and pivot tables;
- Analytical and Planning Capacity;
- Strong teamwork skills, interacting between areas;
- Advanced English.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
VendasDesenvolvimento de negócios
Materiais esportivosVarejoRoupas e moda
São Paulo, SP
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita br.linkedin.com.