Drive Account Executive in all aspects of the commercial proposals and development process with media solutions to the advertisers (Media Planning, Innovation, research)
Develop analytical insights over the clients portfolio which the AS is responsible for, based on the tools available and information from the agencies and other stakeholders.
- Media Planning proposals (Tv and Digital) with efficiency analysis, pricing, tactical and strategic defenses
- In order to build a well-based storytelling for the project proposed.
- Interact with other departments for proposal making and integrate bests solutions(Content, Digital, Licensin)g)
- Portifolio Analysis – Client, Industry and competitive analysis
- Co-ownership of client packages consumption for better governance about our revenue targets achievements
- General knowledge of Media Planning
- Diploma or equivalent experience in Business/Marketing/Advertising/Comunication
- Analitical thinking
- Experience in TV and Digital Planning
- Ability to Good relationsip
- Data oriented
- Broad knowledge and experience in Media metrics and analysis
- Ability to Communicate in English and/or Spanish
- Ability to Storytelling presentations
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Bens de consumoEntretenimentoMídia online
São Paulo, SP
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita br.linkedin.com.