Sales Executive – Belo Horizonte/Minas Gerais 21I/BELO
Randox has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, target driven individual to join our growing sales team in Brazil.
The role will involve the promotion of the Randox brand and the sales of Randox Clinical products by focussing on existing customers and developing new customer.
· Build, maintain and develop business relationships between Randox and customers (clinical laboratories, veterinary laboratories, centres of research, hopsitals)
· Responsible for the sales and promotion of Randox clinical products in Minas Gerais and Distrito Federal.
· Based in Belo Horizonte with extensive travel throughout the assigned territory
· Identify strategic business opportunities in order to grow revenue in the north-eastern region
· Meet or exceed the yearly sales targets in the territory
· Complete and utilise a CRM tool as part of daily role
· Attendance to key exhibitions and seminars
Although a field role based from Belo Horizonte, the successful candidate will work with a team of staff based throughout Brazil
- Minimum Bachelor degree level qualification in a life science related discipline
- Experience of Sales, market analysis and sales strategy
- Fluency in English (mandatory) and Portuguese
- Experience of achieving set targets and meeting deadlines
- Willingness to travel extensively both nationally and internationally
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to analyse sales figures
- Knowledge of Brazilian Clinical and IVD market
Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Atendimento médico e hospitalar
Belo Horizonte, MG
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita br.linkedin.com.