Responsible for the strategy and execution of customer engagement, experience, and retention initiatives to increase the customer lifetime value while providing an always improving and personalized experience.
Lead the Retention team defining roadmaps, initiatives, and priorities while doing problem-solving and thriving in a fast-paced and performance-driven environment working side by side with the Creative, Brand, Data Science, and Product teams.
About Trafilea Group
Trafilea is an e-commerce group that builds direct-to-consumer global brands, all powered by meaningful purposes.
We deliver experiences, launch movements, lighting up communities of millions in the US and worldwide. We transform industries by solving problems and improving lives.
The Trafilea team is composed of more than 250 fast-paced and ambitious doers. We are data-driven thinkers, passionate marketers, and tech innovators.
We’ve been featured in Forbes as one of the Top 25 companies to work remotely.
Shapermint is one of the fastest-growing intimate direct-to-consumer brands in the US counting that grew from 0 to +5 million customers since launching in 2018 at profits.
A Global DTC Brand that offers a curated selection of bras, shapewear, leggings, and underwear from coveted brands. Our mission is to shape the lives of our customers by providing everyday essentials that support all body types, shapes, and sizes, and by inspiring confidence and embracing body positivity.
Shapermint has become one of the fastest-growing apparel companies of the year.
- Own the strategy, development, and execution of customer lifecycle marketing campaigns to drive repeat sales and build loyalty.
- Set a productive and efficient organizational structure; hire, grow, mentor, and develop a healthy, efficient, and collaborative Retention team, including dedicated and non-dedicated roles.
- Dive into an analysis of customer insights to improve customer understanding, strengthen customer retention efforts, enhance targeted marketing campaigns, and drive key business strategies.
- Deeply understand our persona, segmentation, and what drives the returning decision for each of these clusters.
- Support the brand’s growth marketing efforts by developing marketing strategies and campaigns that support retention business targets and returning customer rate goals.
- Monitor key business and retention KPIs; develop and execute recommendations to optimize performance.
- Plan, develop and execute multi-channel strategies that will drive the growth of our repurchase rate, lifetime value, and brand loyalty
- Partner in the building of platforms to enable personalized, dynamic content, integrating predictive analytics and segmentation strategies.
- Minimum 7 years of marketing experience with strength in strategic development, loyalty, customer segmentation, and email.
- Background in the apparel, fashion, beauty, or consumer goods industries.
- A highly collaborative team player with a proven track record in effectively leading, managing, motivating, and inspiring others.
- Strong analytical skills with the proven ability to analyze large amounts of data and turn it into actionable insights.
- Experience with Direct response and offering communications with a performance-first mindset.
- Ability to work independently, as well as productively partnering with cross-functional teams to meet objectives.
- A customer-centric, analytical and ROI-based approach to all decision making.
- Live Where You Want: Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a global distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- Up Your Game: We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
- Take Vacation (seriously): Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
- Competitive salary.
- Company performance bonus based on results.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Marketing y publicidadSoftwareInternet
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.