Right now we are looking for a new Recruiting Analyst to join our team at Globant and continue growing!
You Will Get The Chance To
- Work with professionals who have created some of the most revolutionary solutions in their fields.
- Make an impact and work in large-scale projects globally.
- Be part of an agile pod.
- Reinvent your career, role or position, within more than 600 different projects.
- Interact with the leading companies from different industries, such as Google, Electronic Arts, Disney, Southwest Airlines and Fox, among others.
- Be a team player with more than 12,500 Globers around the world.
- Work in the city you want, and be nourished by cultural exchanges.
- Being responsible for the entire full-cycle recruiting process.
- Create recruitment strategies to fulfill complex positions.
- Search and attract candidates through databases, and social media networks.
- Work as a business partner providing visibility to internal customers and recommend different strategies to fulfill open positions.
- Provide candidates relevant information about the culture, career path, professional development, and benefits.
- Give feedback to all candidates undergoing the process, updating constantly their status or feedbacks in management systems.
- Attend and propose key events to promote Globant’s culture and attract candidates.
What Will Help You Succeed
- Believe and love what you do.
- Build bridges & open doors.
- Enjoy solving problems.
- Being capable of taking a step back to look at a bigger picture.
- Advanced English skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Goal orientation and flexibility will be rewarded.
- Negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or HR Field.
- Experience in IT recruiting environment (especially gaming).
Are you ready?
At Globant we believe that an inclusive culture and a diverse environment makes us stronger. We encourage people to have an inclusive spirit as our global footprint expands. We seek to generate a place of inspiration and growth for everyone. A safe space, based on equity as a value, where everyone’s careers can be promoted and developed in the same way. There is no innovation without diversity and there is no improvement without plurality.
Job Segment: Recruiting, Engineer, Equity, Human Resources, Finance, Engineering
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Servicios y tecnologías de la información SoftwareInternet
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.