We are looking for Quality Assurance Engineers who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding individuals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
Our team of 100+ professionals is distributed across the United State and Central / South America.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rapidly-growing software development consultancy, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the marketplace, please apply below.
What You Will Be Doing
Your primary responsibilities will be to design automated tests to validate the applications we build for clients. Each day at FSL, you will be collaborating with other members of the engineering team to solve problems with the application. You will develop automated tests and configure testing automation environments. You will ensure proper test coverage and will test features to ensure they are properly built, function as they are designed to function, and correctly solve client’s problems. To do this you will gain a deep understanding of our client’s business and the problems that the software is designed to solve. The automated test coverage that you will create will ensure that the products we create maintain their level of excellence and do not regress.
What We Are Looking For
- Knowledge of how to design test scripts and automate testing.
- Knowledge of Test Data Management.
- Knowledge of Declarative Testing.
- Deep understanding of testing philosophies like TDD, BDD, etc.
- Deep understanding of automated software testing like unit, functional, integration, acceptance and E2E.
- Experience with testing API Services.
- Experience setting up and working within CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with leading a team or introducing new patterns to improve the effectiveness of the application’s testing framework.
- You must have an extremely high, forensic attention to detail.
- You naturally notice small imperfections in seemingly high-quality work.
- You care deeply about building flawless user experiences and have a visceral reaction to low quality work.
- You DO sweat the small stuff.
- A natural orientation to detail is the most important skill set for this position.
- You must have strong computer / technical skills…using technology comes naturally to you.
- A thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to focus and single-task throughout the day.
- Ability to work well with team members within an agile development team.
- A positive, optimistic, can-do attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A four-year college degree is required.
Experience with some (not all) of these technologies is required:
- Java & TestNG.
- E2E testing (Cypress, Nighwatch, Appium, etc.).
- SauceLabs or BrowserStack.
- Mac OS.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Control de calidad
Servicios y tecnologías de la información SoftwareInternet
Asunción, Asunción, Paraguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita py.linkedin.com.