- Software experience from degree studies.
- Advanced English skills.
- 1 year approx. Of experience in the QA field.
- Inglés – Completamente fluido
- Work in a small team in an ever-changing environment.
- You will be able to develop your career in the company.
Actividades a Realizar
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases with the help of experienced QA engineers.
- Review clients needs and technical specifications with the development team, to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Track quality assurance metrics and reports.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with internal initiatives.
- Study Days
- Workplace Fitness Program
- English Lessons
- Mentorship Program
- Workation Program (work in another country)
- Vacation days (we have a generous vacation package)
- Flexible work (8-hour workday)
- Remote work
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Control de calidad
Servicios y tecnologías de la información SoftwareInternet
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay