As a Project Manager, you’re responsible for NVR community homebuilding projects, ensuring high-quality home construction and on-time completion. Your innate business sense and leadership skills will help you oversee a large team and uphold NVR’s best-in-class reputation.
- Schedule and supervise sub-contractors
- Conduct quality control inspections
- Order building materials, manage community assets and site budgets
- Update customers and sales representatives regularly regarding the progress of home(s) under construction
- 3+ years of professional construction project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is preferred
- Strong time management & organizational skills
- Current Driver’s License
- Customer relations experience a plus
Life at NVR
At NVR, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to your success and we’ll give you the tools and industry knowledge you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so you’ll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success.
NVR also offers benefits among the best in the industry that reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays
In addition to the traditional benefits, we offer all our employees stock ownership through a profit sharing trust as part of our retirement savings package. NVR has had the highest Earnings Per Share growth rate in the homebuilding industry for the past 10 years, so as we grow financially, so do you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Gestión de proyectosControl de calidadGestión
ConstrucciónBienes inmobiliariosMateriales de construcción
Fernando de La Mora, Central, Paraguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita py.linkedin.com.