Are you motivated to bring energy and passion, work across multiple teams and drive the project activities to meet Powertrain Production targets and deliverables?
We are looking for a pro-active project leader with accountability of planning and executing the project needs with agility. As a Project Manager, in this position, you will be responsible to manage the industrialization and maintenance of product projects at Powertrain Production throughout the entire project lifecycle. You will lead cross functional teams to ensure the introduction of new components/products at manufacturing and will be the Group Trucks Operations representative in assigned product development projects, in close cooperation with other functions and stakeholders.
Your Core Responsibilities
- Lead cross-functional project teams;
- Be GTO PTP (Group Trucks Operations Powertrain Production) representative in the project teams and networks;
- To manage small and medium projects inside GTO Powertrain (PMR, QJ and Protus);
- Plan, drive, follow up and report GTO deliverables in projects;
- To work with continuous improvement;
- Interact on a daily base with other line organizations involved in the project.
In order to do that, it is important that you have:
- University degree in engineering;
- Background in Project Management;
- Experience working in manufacturing environment and with Lean Manufacturing Principles;
- Knowledge and experience with project management tools and frameworks;
- Knowledge in Volvo Products/Processes and systems is a differential;
- Formal education and/or certifications in project management is desirable;
- Agile Project Management/Agile Methodologies knowledge is a plus;
- Fluent English.
It Is Also Important That You
- Are constantly learning and challenging yourself about new technologies, innovation and way of working;
- Have ability to build a strong relationship across distinct stakeholders;
- Great willingness to learn and adapt to a high paced environment;
- Have ability to work well in a highly collaborative and cross-functional team;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Are customer focus and solution-oriented.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands – Volvo, Volvo Penta, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group’s customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Auto req ID
Group Trucks Operations
State / Province
Travel Required (maximum)
Last application date
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Indústria automotivaLogística e cadeia de suprimentosTransporte/Caminhões/Trens
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita br.linkedin.com.