Crossover for Work
What You Will Be Doing
- Facilitate the customer’s product vision by conceiving, sketching, and prototyping experiences for digital products
- Design and conduct user research, including user interviews and user testing workshops
- Translate research data into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Collaborate across disciplines and be a strong voice in designing for user-centric solutions
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Work on well-defined briefs, executing someone else’s vision
- Be told how to solve problems – you will bring your strategic expertise to discussions and help drive the decision making process
- Design in isolation of other disciplines
- Get bored working on a single feature component over and over again
Product Designer Key Responsibilities
- Deliver pixel perfect features that delight our users
- Be an active advocate for user-centric design across our product portfolio
- Uphold Upland’s high standards for usability and customer satisfaction
- Minimum of 4 years of UX design experience
- Hands-on experience working on a SaaS product
- Comfort designing from very low to high fidelity
- Demonstrated experience with one or more visual design tool, such as Adobe XD, Illustrator, Sketch
- Ability to translate research data into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Great communications skills, allowing for collaboration with Product Managers, VPs and Executives
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based tools for digital transformation. The Upland Cloud enables thousands of organizations to engage with customers on key digital channels, optimize sales team performance, manage projects and IT costs, and automate critical document workflows. The Upland Cloud is backed by a 100% customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4516-UY-Montevid-ProductDesigne.003
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.