Job Family : Marketing/Communications
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
- This position will be based in MVD, Uruguay
- Helps define & oversee the TS strategy and vision for LAC, LAC sub-regions and countries. Close coordination with the LAC leadership teams : Sales, Finance, Product, Marketing, and Legal
- Co-leads the annual planning/budget process
- Evaluates, oversees, and manages numerous highly complex strategic projects and initiatives ensuring they stay within the agreed upon timelines, at a regional level and globally
- Improves processes and implements best practices across functions and regions
- Provides general management support in managing weekly staff meetings, crafting and supporting the LAC leadership meetings, All Hands as well as sales regional meetings
- Provides market intelligence, competitor analysis and trends, and share key developments & strategic implications
- Collaborates with the Sales VP to identify creative alternatives and structure business models to secure key negotiations, renewals, contract adjustments and new business
- Supports potential new market opportunities/business development requests
- Liaise with Global Accounts, Global OTA and Airline teams
- Ability to work in a highly independent and results-oriented environment
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to anticipate potential issues and suggest creative alternatives to overcome barriers
- Strong analytical, strategic and financial acumen
- Sound business judgment and critical thinking skills to be able to quickly assess situations and opportunities
- Ability to build consensus and alignment, and communicate and collaborate effectively at all levels of the organization. The role requires close partnership and communication with senior leadership across Sabre. A strong team orientation is critical to the success in this role
- Fluent in English and Spanish
EDUCATION : Business Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as we progress your application. Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will proceed in the selection process. To learn more about the people and culture at Sabre, follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Servicios y tecnologías de la información SoftwareServicios financieros
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.