Crossover for Work
If you count both detailed analysis and persuasive writing amongst your many talents, Crossover needs you to join the revolution. The time for REMOTE WORK IS NOW!!
Fill your days building talent pipelines that have never before been created, spend hours in deep work, and collaborate asynchronously with a team of peers. Say goodbye to business travel, hustling for new clients, and managing people or timesheets. Make your mark on the future and own your day, today.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be diving deep into complex problems that have never been analyzed before, transforming workplaces into the productive, flexible and fulfilling experiences of the future while scaling the growth of our 100+ innovation-focused customers.
What You Won’t Be Doing
You will not be hitting the road to pitch to prospective clients, managing HR and administrative tasks nor burning the midnight oil… unless you choose to spend your day on the beach and work at night!
Principal Key Responsibilities
- Build & deliver next-generation talent pipelines that fuel our customers’ scaling ambitions
- Demonstrate flawless, insightful analyses on issues across the organization
- Engage in deep, productive dialogue with your team and customers on transforming the workplaces of the future
- A passion for writing – this job requires a lot of written output, so you may as well enjoy it!
- A curious, tenacious, detail-oriented and analytical mindset that always gets to the root of a problem
- The scars and trophies of a person who has managed the quality of your own, and others’ work, for at least 10 years
- «Ears that listen and hands that act»
- A real-world education from a top-tier management consulting firm
- Familiarity with fast-growth technology companies
Crossover has been a pioneer of the remote work model since our inception in 2010 – helping thousands of people advance their careers. We focus on full-time, long-term work – not short-term «gigs» or freelancing side jobs. Our platform provides businesses with the fairest hiring on earth by basing 90% of the decisions on objective assessments of a candidate’s skills and abilities to perform Real Work. Since we are 100% remote, people can work from anywhere and earn standardized and competitive compensation, regardless of where they choose to live.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4195-PY-Asuncion-Principal.007
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
ConsultoríaEducaciónGestión de proyectos
Consultoría de estrategia y operaciones
Asunción, Asunción, Paraguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.