About The Company
Trafilea creates and expands disruptive customer-first global brands online.
We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation, leading the global, e-commerce, direct-to-consumer retail transformation.
We design, manufacture, promote, sell and distribute our products. We take care of the entire customer journey, delivering wow-worthy experiences that positively influence and empower millions of customers in the US and worldwide.
We are experts in online marketing with a world-class ability for online customer acquisition and branding strategies which have resulted in +150% year-over-year profitable growth.
Founded by millennials in May 2014, we favor remote ways of working, proudly employing 120+ freelancers from over 14 countries, who work from anywhere they want.
Trafilea provides an ideal environment for remote and freelance work. This has become a main advantage and one of the very means by which we actually comply with our main mission: changing people’s lives.
We have an always-growing mindset; we are ambitious, self-disciplined, passionate, goal-oriented individuals, optimistic about an abundant future and happy life.
Now, we’re looking for a full-time Merchandising Manager with +3 years of experience in the fashion retail and ecommerce industry and strong experience working with Chinese Factories to take care of our own brands (Empetua and new brands to come) to join the journey.
Your Day-to-Day Will Look Something Like
- Lead cross-functional teamwork with our Product Developer Manager, Purchasing Assistants, Planning, , Retention/ Loyalty, Acquisition, Operations, Creative and Design, IT, SEO, Research and Video Production teams to grow our own brands.
- Manage effectively all the purchases to ensure POs are accurate, shipments arrive on time and products start selling in less than 2 days since they arrive in our warehouses.
- Keep healthy relationships with our Brands, Factories and overall vendors.
- Push hard to always improve our terms on a sustainable way.
- Strategize to continually improve our NPS, product ratings and all key lead and result KPIs. for the company brands.
- Maintain and acquire new key strategic relationships to grow our brands (new brands, factories, vendors, etc)
- Support Merchandise Team to drive sales for 2021 & 2022 with our third party brands by making purchasing decisions to satisfy customer demand, as well as grow our private label brands.
- National Brands revenue share: 8%.
- National Brands Gross Margin: >55%
- Manage processes to ensure new products start selling after 2 days post warehouse arrival.
- Aid in monitoring/updating Product Pages in conjunction with the Production team through providing updated copy descriptions, compression levels, and size charts.
- Passion for Fashion: Experience in the fashion industry is a must -and in shapewear, in particular, is a plus. We’re looking for someone who ideally is in tune with what the product entails and knows our customers well.
- 3+ Years of Buying Experience: Is organized and plans ahead, knowing how to create cross-functional teams and coordinate purchases among several team members in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Negotiation: Successfully negotiations with our brands, factories, and vendors.
- Smart Creativity: We don’t need to reinvent the wheel at Trafilea. The candidate can detect intriguing competitor strategies and replicate them to test results, while still generating original strategies to see if they work better. They are smart in how they use their time and don’t get hung up on trivial obstacles.
- Attention to Detail: Do not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Flexibility / Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail. Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative
Now, let’s talk about the benefits of working with us.
What To Expect
- Schedule: Full time – including work over the weekend when needed. Sundays night EST (Monday morning China time) are required from 7 pm to 10 EST
What We Have To Offer You
- Competitive salary
- Very good growth opportunities based on a result-oriented compensation plan
- Like we said, training and development opportunities are on us!
If After Reading This Job Post You Still Feel this Opportunity Is for You .. Please, Apply Now!
Nivel de antigüedad
Algo de responsabilidad
Tipo de empleo
ComprasCadena de abastecimiento
Marketing y publicidadSoftwareInternet
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.