Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
We believe that undergraduate and graduate students represent the next generation of imagination workers. Throughout the pandemic, we’ve seen students across the globe flock to MURAL, becoming an essential part of their learning experience. The MURAL Imagination Student Program is a new opportunity for students to act as liaisons between MURAL and their universities, growing awareness and adoption of MURAL as the go-to digital workspace for visual collaboration. We are looking for a group of students to fill this initial cohort of student ambassadors.
- Co-Lead outreach efforts on your campus, driving awareness, new workspace creation and collaboration among students [Monthly goals – 60 new students & 2 new teachers]
- Organize monthly events & workshops- virtually or on campus
- Coordinate campus “MURAL Transformer Talks” with leaders from the business world who are transforming their company cultures through visual collaboration
- Participate in quarterly ambassador check-ins with MURAL leadership
- Attend annual virtual MURAL Imagination Student Fall Kickoff
- Engage in social media and the new MURAL Student Community group on Vanilla
- Receive Awesome MURAL Swag
- Additional bonus opportunity for exceptional performance
- After your first 6 successful months as an ambassador, we convert your MURAL workspace for free 10 years
- Access to a private MURAL Community group where you can talk with other Imagination Students
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Currently enrolled Undergraduate or Graduate US student.
- Preferred (but not required) undergraduate programs include: Business / Economics, Product Design or Engineering major
- Preferred (but not required) graduate programs: MBA, Design or Engineering
- Career interests include Entrepreneurship, Product Management, Design, Management Consulting
- Highly Engaged in campus life (leadership in clubs, organizations)
- Have already used MURAL (in class and see its potential)
- A strong communicator and writer and embrace multitasking.
- Goal oriented, clear prioritization, and maintains focus when it comes to deadlines.
This is a part-time and paid position.
What We Offer
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Servicios y tecnologías de la información SoftwareInternet
Cerro Largo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.