- Generating Major Financial business opportunities and managing the sales process through to closure of the sale.
- Achievement of agreed quarterly sales goals.
- Generate a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline
- Proven ability to sell solutions to Major Financial customers.
- A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
- Experience in closing large deals in the Financial vertical
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
- 8+ years experience selling to Major Financial Accounts in the Region
- 2+ years exp selling enterprise network security products and services
- Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
- BS or equivalent experience, graduate degree preferred
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network – today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security features without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks number one in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 450,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
Fortinet is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our company, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Tecnologia da informação e serviços Segurança de redes e computadoresSoftware
São Paulo, SP
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita br.linkedin.com.