Expert Executive Recruiters
Our client, a tailor-made IoT solution provider, is looking for a passionate and experienced Linux developer to join their team, develop and integrate their IoT Security Agent that will run on multiple embedded platforms and devices across the world.
Location: We are working remotely, working hours will follow the US market.
The successful candidate will develop and integrate an advanced Cyber security agent, designed to efficiently run on various embedded targets. Our client thrives to supply top notch cyber capabilities while balancing the performance and integration challenges we daily face.
What you should bring with you:
- At least 5 years of C / Go / Python experience.
- Vast experience with developing on Linux or other Unix-like operating systems.
- Experience and understanding of computer network protocols ( D NS, DHCP, general TCP/IP issues, NAT behaviour) .
- Experience in integration projects.
- Amazing customer-facing and communication skills
- Great team spirit, creative mind, love to take responsibilities, passion for what you do.
Nice if you have it:
- BSc. in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Experience with embedded firmware development (for example- buildroot, yocto, openwrt, FreeRtos. Advantages: Makefile,CMake).
- Experience with developing security products.
- Security mindset and passion.
- Business and sales mindset and understanding of customer needs.
A great opportunity to join a growing global company with huge impact! Apply now!
Attractive compensation and great work environment !!!
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Tecnologia da informação
Tecnologia da informação e serviços Segurança de redes e computadores
São Paulo, Brasil