Our client is an American chain of luxury department stores headquartered in Seattle, Washington, and listed as one of the top companies to work for according to Fortune magazine. Founded in 1901, the company began as a shoe retailer and expanded its inventory to include clothing, accessories, handbags, jewelry, cosmetics, and fragrances. Select stores also include wedding and home furnishings departments. The company has 349 stores operating in 40 US states, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
The current project is a mobile development (both Android and iOS) with the aim to raise the selling of luxury products through mobile applications. The development is starting from scratch and until product presenting. The team will consist of Android, iOS developers, and Testers planned to last 1+ years.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you still can be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
- 5+ years’ iOS development experience
- Experience in software engineering using Swift programming language
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Experience in external API integrations and infrastructure design
- Familiarity with SSO services usage
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes
- Great teamwork skills
- Good communication and time management skills
- Agile practices experience
- Intermediate or higher spoken English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects long-term
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Brazil.
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Tecnologia da informaçãoEngenharia
SoftwareTecnologia da informação e serviços
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita br.linkedin.com.