As part of the team, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day. Our customer is a leading trading company in Great Britain, which has a chain of department stores. It sells almost everything – electronics, clothes, furniture, cosmetics, etc. Our project is about developing new features, changing, and supporting existing functionality in huge eCommerce solution.
The main goal is to develop a technical foundation that allows quickly and at low cost, develop and launch new direct brands to grow the market and maximize return on operational base cost. This will allow developing E-commerce sites for the company’s brands in a more robust manner. The implementation begins with one of the company’s brand and once completed will be propagated to all others.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you still can be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
- 3+ years of experience in developing native iOS applications
- Strong knowledge of OOD, design patterns
- Experience in: Cocoa Touch, iPhone/iPad HIG, KVO/KVC, Multitasking, Blocks, JSON/XML, Core Data, Local and Remote Notifications (experience in Unit Tests will be a plus)
- Knowledge of Objective C
- Experience in using SVN, Git
- Ability to analyze requirements, create technical designs, and write high-quality code
- Good communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects long-term
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Brazil.
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Tecnologia da informaçãoEngenharia
SoftwareTecnologia da informação e serviços
Recife e Região
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita br.linkedin.com.