At the project, you will work on the development of the application, which helps users to keep their vehicles safe, secure, and connected at all times. With this solution, users will be able to keep an eye on their vehicle without creating dangerous distractions, get alerted about car trouble when something goes wrong, track their car’s real-time driving location if it’s been stolen and learn how to be a smarter, safer driver by analyzing the driving behavior. You are going to work as part of EPAM’s agile team, communicating with the onsite team. As part of your daily work, you are going to work with RxSwift.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
- 5+ years of experience in developing native iOS applications
- Ability to analyze requirements, create technical designs, and write high-quality code
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a distributed team
- Strong knowledge of OOD, design patterns
- Cocoa Touch, iPhone/iPad HIG, KVO/KVC, Multitasking, Blocks, JSON/XML, Core Data, Local and Remote Notifications
- Swift 3/RxSwift
- At least Intermediate English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects long-term
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Brazil.
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Tecnologia da informaçãoEngenharia
SoftwareTecnologia da informação e serviços
São Paulo, SP
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita br.linkedin.com.